||We're excited to invite you and others from your company to be our guest at our upcoming SE2SE session on April 25th from 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Lake Forest in Orange County. At this event, our own systems engineers and their managers will be discussing a range of topics covered at our recent SE Summit and range of recent product launches. The following topics will be covered in varying degrees based on time and interest. Join us to hear more about:
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Registration
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Logging Service/Global Protect Cloud Service
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. PAN OS 8.1
- Lunch to be served at 12:30 p.m.
- 12:45 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Break/Lunch
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. How to access/deliver a BPA
- 2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Traps 5.0
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Magnifier
price 1: USD 0.
Time: 11:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Venue details: Lake Forest (Orange County), 26632 Towne Centre Dr. #100, Foothill Ranch, CA, 92610, United States.