||ICCTIM2017 | http://bit.do/icctim2017
THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Metropolitan College, Thessaloniki, Greece
December 8-10, 2017
All registered papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference and special issue journals.
It’s a 3 day event, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
- Biometrics Technologies
- Computational Intelligence
- Cryptography and Data Protection
- Data Compression
- Data Management in Mobile Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Data Mining
- Data Stream Processing in Mobile/Sensor Networks
- Distributed and parallel applications
- Embedded Systems and Software
- Forensics, Recognition Technologies and Applications
- Fuzzy and Neural Network Systems
- Image Processing
- Indexing and Query Processing for Moving Objects
- Information and Data Management
- Information Content Security
- Information Ethics
- Internet Modeling
- Mobile Networking, Mobility and Nomadicity
- Mobile Social Networks
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Management
- Multimedia Computing
- Network Security
- Peer-to-Peer Social Networks
- Quality of Service, Scalability and Performance
- Real-Time Systems
- Remote Sensing
- Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
- Semantic Web, Ontologies
- Sensor Networks and Social Sensing
- Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Applications
- Social Networks
- Social Search
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing, Services and Applications
- User Interfaces and Usability Issues form Mobile Applications
- User Interfaces,Visualization and Modeling
- Web Services Architecture, Modeling and Design
- Web Services Security
- Wireless Communications
- XML-Based Languages
Nov. 7, 2017 Submission Deadline
Nov. 17, 2017 Notification of Acceptance
Nov. 28, 2017 Camera Ready Submission
Nov. 28, 2017 Registration Deadline
- Submitted paper should not exceed 15 pages (including Illustrations).
- All papers must be without page numbers.
- All papers will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees.
- Before final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.
- Papers should be submitted electronically as pdf format without the author(s) name.