||Gdansk University of Technology, Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering & University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Faculty of Geodesy, Geospatial and Civil Engineering & Poland (Gdansk) Section C Chapter IEEE & Satellite Geodesy Section of the Committee for Space and Satellite Research, Polish Academy of Sciencesare are honoured to invite to the Baltic Geodetic Congress with the participation of guests and foreign companies.
Baltic Geodetic Congress 2017's goal is to integrate geodetic bevy and exchange of experiences and achievements. Geomatics 2017 conference materials will be sent to the indexation of the ISI WoS, Scopus and other databases. BGC 2017 (Geomatics) is sponsored by IEEE.
* Autonomous vehicles, vessels and aircrafts
* Cartography and electronic charts
* Civil engineering
* Environmental engineering
* Geodetic monitoring
* Geoinformatics and data models
* GIS applications
* Gravity field
* Maritime and costal research
* Remote sensing
* Satellite navigation
* Smart city and Building Information Modeling
* Space technologies in geodesy and engineering
* Spatial planning and cadastre and urban development
* Surveying Engineering
* Transport Engineering.
We have also special 10% reduced fee to members of:
* Association of Estonian Surveyors,
* Association of Polish Surveyors,
* Chamber of Civil Engineers,
* Danish Association of Surveyors,
* Finnish Association of Geodetic and Land Surveyors MIL,
* International Association of Geodesy IAG,
* Latvian Association of Surveyors LMB,
* Lithuanian Association of Surveyors,
* Lithuanian Cartographic Society,
* Society of geodesy, geoinformation and landmanagement DVW,
* Swedish professionals for the built environment,
* Tekna - Teknisk-naturvitenskapelig forening,
* IEEE (all sections),
other associations of geodesy, cartography, geography, surveyors etc.
Information about membership in the association can be noted in remarks registration form. Discounts are activated by the administrator within 1-2 days. The list of organizations is open - please contact us.
Questions about discounts: email@example.com.
Web address: http://www.bgc.geomatyka.eu/2017
Gdansk is one of the oldest and largest Polish cities. Gdansk is known as a port city on the Baltic Sea, situated in the Gulf of Gdansk. Along with Gdynia and Sopot makes Tri-City.
Gdansk is the center of cultural, scientific and economic activities. Millenary history of the city has affected the wealth of beautiful historic architecture. The first mention of Gdansk in texts comes from 997. Therefore, this date is considered to be the beginning of the history of the city. Gdansk is considered the symbolic place of the outbreak of World War II, the beginning of the fall of communism in Central Europe and the beginning of the trade union "Solidarity", whose first president was Lech Walesa, the world-famous and honorary citizen of Gdansk.
Conference proceedings were published in IEEE Xplore - 2016 Baltic Geodetic Congress (BGC Geomatics): http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=7547519 and are already indexed in Scopus (03.10.2016) and Web of Science (11.01.2017).
See you in Gdansk!