||International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (MECH 2017)
March 25~26, 2017, Chennai, India
Call for Papers
International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (MECH 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
• Advances of Aero Space Technology
• Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
• CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
• Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
• Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
• Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
• Non-Traditional Machining processes
• Operations Management
• Recent trends and Advances
• Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
• Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
• Transportation Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission Systemby May 13, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a special Issue in International Journal of Recent advances in Mechanical Engineering (IJMECH)(Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from MECH 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
• Mechanical Engineering: An International Journal (MEIJ)
• Submission Deadline:May 13, 2017
• Authors Notification:May 24, 2017
• Registration&Camera-Ready Paper Due:Mat 25, 2017