||The Fifth International Conference on Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering (RTME 2017)
April 29~30, 2017,Dubai, UAE.
Call for Papers
The Fifth International Conference on Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering (RTME 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Mechanical Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of interest
• Operations Management
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
• Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
• Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
• Non-Traditional Machining processes
• Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
• Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
• Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
• Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
• CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
• Advances o Aero space Technology
• Transportation Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Conference Submission System by March 25, 2017 The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in the International Journal of Recent advances in Mechanical Engineering (IJMECH)(Confirmed).
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.
Selected papers from RTME 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
Mechanical Engineering: An International Journal (MEIJ)
Advanced Energy: An International Journal (AEIJ)
Mechatronics and Applications: An International Journal (MECHATROJ)
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering : An International Journal (MSEJ)
• Submission Deadline : March 11, 2017
• Authors Notification : April 11, 2017
• Final Manuscript Due : April 15, 2017